Almond Joy Keto Bark
This low-carb almond joy keto bark is the perfect Paleo/keto sugar-free treat with just 2 net carbs per serving.
- Total Time: 10 minutes + setting time
- Yield: 20 pieces 1x
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons Perfect Keto Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 30 drops liquid stevia (can use monk fruit sweetener if desired, adjust to taste)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add coconut oil, cacao powder, sea salt, nut butter, and liquid stevia to a small pot and set over low heat or in a double boiler.
- Whisk and cook until ingredients are smooth and well combined. Adjust sweetness to desired taste. Remove melted chocolate mixture from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour mixture from the pot into a thin layer. Top with nuts and coconut. Add an extra pinch of flaked salt if desired.
- Place bark in fridge or freezer to harden. Remove and break into small pieces. Store in the fridge or freezer — bark may melt a bit at room temperature.
- Enjoy with a cup of Perfect Keto Boosted Coffee.
Feel free to add optional ingredients like coconut flakes or drizzle with more Perfect Keto Nut Butter, which rivals inflammatory peanut butter for taste and texture.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: keto bark recipe