Flourless Matcha Latte Pancakes
These flourless matcha latte pancakes are the ‘perfect keto’ breakfast (or dessert if you’re feeling up for some after dinner snacking).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 3 pancakes 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Japanese
- 2 rounded tablespoons sunflower seed butter, unsweetened (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 scoops Perfect Keto MCT Matcha Powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- 1 pat of butter
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix the sunflower seed butter with the Matcha MCT powder until combined, this takes a little elbow grease.
- Add in the egg and keep mixing until it is completely smooth, use a fork or spatula. It should yield a thick sticky batter.
- Lightly grease the skillet and pour the batter on the skillet in three 2 inch rounds. Use a spatula to scrape the batter out for the last pancake.
- Quickly dot each pancake with a few blueberries if you’re using them.
- When the pancakes are dry around the edges, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to remove them from the skillet and serve immediately.
- Top with some ghee or butter. No syrup needed, these babies are already sweetened by the Matcha!
- Serving Size: 3 pancakes
- Calories: 453
- Fat: 38.9g
- Carbohydrates: 12.6g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 14.6g
Keywords: flourless matcha latte pancakes