Vanilla Keto Butter Fudge
- Author: Steph Lodge
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 36 pieces 1x
- Line a square pan with parchment paper.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt cream cheese and butter together.
- Add keto butter and mix.
- Remove from heat and pour into large mixing bowl. Blend with electric mixer until well combined. Add in ¼ cup of heavy cream if not mixing properly.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 9.6g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 4.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.5g