Tangy Garlic Sesame Keto Dressing
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1/2 cup 1x
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, blender, or small food processor. Whisk well until smooth.
- Add water to thin for desired thinness. Add chopped green onions and toasted sesame seeds if desired.
- Top salad ingredients or use as a marinade for chicken. Easily turn this into a sesame ginger dressing simply by adding in freshly grated ginger root for an extra layer of flavor and even more health benefits.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 4g (Net Carbs: 1g)
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g