The best part about keto dessert recipes is leveraging high-fat favorites like peanut butter to create a delicious treat.
This keto peanut butter pie is no-bake, sugar-free, gluten-free, and has a net carb count of only five grams per serving.
This low-carb peanut butter pie is:
The main ingredients are:
Optional additional ingredients:
Health Benefits of Keto Peanut Butter Pie
No one’s going to argue with the fact that traditional peanut butter pie is delicious and satisfying. The problem is, however, that it’s typically loaded with ingredients like sugar and wheat flour.
If you’re a peanut butter lover turning down a slice of sugar-laden peanut butter pie may be a heroic effort, but this recipe cuts out all the low-quality ingredients and replaces them with blood sugar friendly options like stevia and almond flour.
Can you have your pie, and eat it too? Indeed you can.
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Pie
Ready to whip up a delicious keto dessert? This peanut butter pie recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Keto Peanut Butter Pie Crust
To begin, start by preparing your pie crust. Gather your Perfect Keto Peanut Butter Cookies, butter, and a food processor. Add the cookies to the food processor and process until they’re crumbly. Next, add the butter and process until a dough-like consistency forms.
Tip: for a chocolate crust, you can add in some cocoa powder.
Form the dough into a ball, and refrigerate it for ten minutes.
Meanwhile, get started on the filling.
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
Grab a high-speed blender or a food processor and add in your creamy peanut butter, softened cream cheese, and vanilla extract. Blend on high until well-combined.
Next, slowly add the coconut cream until the peanut butter mixture is nice and smooth.
Putting It Together
Grab your pie crust from the refrigerator and press it into a pie pan, pour in the peanut buttercream mixture, cover, and freeze for one and a half hours, or until you’re ready to serve.
Before cutting, allow the pie to sit at room temperature for about five minutes as it will be quite frozen when you remove it.
- Whipped cream
- Keto (sugar-free) chocolate chips
- Drizzled chocolate fudge
How To Store Peanut Butter Pie
If you’re going to be enjoying your pie within an hour or so, you can store it in your refrigerator. However, for best keeping, store it in your freezer until you’re ready to serve.Print
Keto Peanut Butter Pie
This no-bake peanut butter pie makes the perfect dessert for a summer BBQ, just be sure to give yourself enough time to prep ahead.
- Total Time: (plus freezing time): 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 pieces 1x
- Add the cookies to a food processor, and process until crumbly, then add the butter and process until dough forms.
- Form the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- While dough is in the refrigerator, add the filling ingredients, except the coconut cream, to a high-speed blender, blending on high until well-combined. You can use a hand mixer or a kitchen aid, too, if you want.
- Slowly add the coconut cream until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Remove the dough and press into a pie dish, pour in the peanut buttercream, cover, and freeze for 1.5 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Allow your pie to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 259.5
- Fat: 23.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g (Net: 5g)
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8.75g