Cauliflower Carbonara Skillet Under 10 Carbs
- Prep Time: :5
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 41 minute
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2.5 cups of frozen riced cauliflower
- 8 slices bacon
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp dried Italian Herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cashew cream ( 1/4 heavy cream + 1/4 cup grated parmesan)
- 2 egg yolks
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Use a sharp knife or kitchen shears to cut bacon int 1/2 inch pieces.
- When the skillet is hot, add the bacon to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the bacon is mostly crispy, about 6 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Stir well until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add in the cauliflower rice, salt and dried herbs.
- Stir well until rice is thawed out and any liquid it released evaporated.
- Add in the cashew creamer (heavy cream).
- When it begins to simmer stir until thickened, well combined and creamy. Serve while hot.
- Top each serving with a fresh egg yolk and mix in. The hot cauliflower risotto with cook the raw yolk.
- The result is a delicious, creamy dish that everyone will love.
- No fuss, no grains, no dairy. Garnish with fresh herbs. I love basil on it!
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 25.9
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 18