Creepy Crawly Deviled Eggs — Halloween Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Cut hard boiled in half. Scoop out yolk and add to a small bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, relish, salt, and pepper to egg yolks. Whip with a fork or small whisk until smooth. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Spoon egg yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Slice olive in half. Add one half to the center of each egg which will be the body of the spider. Slice remaining half of olive into small pieces for the spider legs. Carefully place olive slices along the sides of the body.
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 0g Net: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 3g