Crispy Keto Chicken Tenders
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Combine dry ingredients in a shallow dish (almond flour, coconut flour, salt, pepper, seasonings, and parmesan cheese). Whisk well. Add coconut milk to another shallow dish and season with 1/2 tsp of salt and a pinch of pepper. Set both dishes aside.
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Add chicken to coconut milk and coat well.
- Add oils to a large cast iron skillet and place over medium heat. Once oil is hot, drop chicken pieces into pan. Fry on all sides until golden brown. Remove chicken from oil and place on a paper towel.
- Serve with low carb ketchup, BBQ sauce, or dip of choice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 395
- Fat: 34g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3g
- Protein: 24g