Keto Coconut Flour Bread
Your dreams for a low carb bread have just come true! This easy coconut flour bread recipe is easy to make and perfect to use as sliced bread.
- Author: Corina Nielsen
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10 slices 1x
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional Seasonings- 1 teaspoon of dried herbs, 1 teaspoons garlic powder, or orange/lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat a 4×8 loaf pan with non-stick cooking or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer add eggs, milk, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil. Whisk until combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Pour into the prepared pan and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the loaf.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: keto coconut flour bread