Quick and Easy Keto Egg Muffins
Looking for a quick and easy keto breakfast option when you’re on the go? Try these egg muffins that are sure to satisfy your brekkie needs.
- Author: Ayla Sadler
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 9 egg muffins 1x
- 6 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup breakfast sausage, cooked
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a muffin pan and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients except avocado, stirring together until well combined.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil and gently pour in the egg mixture evenly into each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and then enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 egg muffins
- Calories: 58
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.3g
Keywords: keto egg muffins