Ultimate Low-Carb Keto Pot Roast
This keto-friendly slow cooker recipe requires minimal prep and offers loads of flavor and nutrition. Get ready for a delicious dish that will warm you up during the colder months.
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- One 5-pound grass-fed boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4–6 cups bone broth
- 1 stick grass-fed butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 turnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Add everything to a slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred with a fork, then serve and enjoy.
If making in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker:
- Place roast and all other ingredients in the Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
- Close the lid and make sure the pressure release is sealed and not on venting.
- Set timer for 80 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow pressure to naturally disperse for 20 minutes, then set the pressure release to venting.
- Once pressure has been released, shred the roast with two forks.
- Serve as a main course with a side of cauliflower mash and enjoy.
- Calories: 627
- Fat: 28.7g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (Net Carbs: 6g)
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 79.9g