Mouth-Watering Miracle Noodle Stuffed Chicken
- Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While oven is heating up, prepare the miracle noodles by draining them and adding them to a pot of boiling water. Let simmer in water for 10 minutes.
- While the miracle noodles are simmering, sautee sautée spinach and avocado oil in pan on medium heat.
- Place chicken on cutting board and cut slices in them hasselback style, enough room to stuff with pasta and spinach.
- Drain the miracle noodles and add to the spinach pan. Mix in cheese. Mix all together.
- Add spoonfuls of miracle noodles, spinach and cheese to the pockets cut in the chicken breasts.
- Once all the pockets are stuffed, place the chicken on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25-35 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast (6 oz)
- Calories: 363
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 2.3g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 60g