These little sophisticated treats are a perfect quick snack or dessert option any day of the week. Easy to make and even easier to eat, we’re certain these chocolate truffles will satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Add chopped cacao, cocoa powder or baking chocolate to a glass bowl. Set aside.
2. Add cream, coffee packet, and sweetener to a small saucepan set to medium-low heat. Heat until sweetener dissolves and mixture is hot, but not simmering. Turn off heat and remove pan.
3. Pour cream mixture over cacao/chocolate. Let chocolate melt for 1-2 minutes then stir with a fork or spoon. Stir until ganache is combined. It will be thick. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until firm.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add cacao powder to a small bowl. Remove ganache from fridge and spoon small portions out with a cookie scoop. Roll truffles in cacao powder and place on parchment paper.
5. Allow truffles to sit out a bit to soften slightly if needed. Store leftovers in fridge.
Keywords: mocha truffles
Find it online: https://perfectketo.com/mocha-truffles/