Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Light and fluffy chocolate protein pancakes are a healthy breakfast or post-workout snack with 6 grams of protein and only 2 net carbs per cake.
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12- 3” pancakes 1x
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon keto friendly sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a large bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Let your batter sit for 3-5 minutes until it thickens a little. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Preheat a pan or griddle and coat with nonstick cooking spray, extra butter, or coconut oil.
- Cook pancakes 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Top with berries, keto syrup, or coconut whipped cream.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Protein Pancakes