Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
High-carb treats can damage our keto progress during the holidays, but you don’t have to stress in the over-indulging of these pumpkin spice fat bombs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a small pan over medium heat, spray avocado oil cooking spray and toast pecans until fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. (For nut-free fat bombs, skip this step.)
- In a medium-sized pot over medium-low heat, heat coconut oil until melted and cream cheese until softened. Pour coconut oil and cream cheese mixture into mixing bowl.
- To mixing bowl, add pumpkin puree, golden monk fruit sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice. Using an electric mixer, mix mixture until smooth and incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into silicone mold cavities, top with 1-2 toasted pecan(s), and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place silicone mold in freezer and freeze until solid, about 4 hours, before popping fat bomb out from silicone mold cavities.
This recipe is published to my site, www.realbalanced.com, and is licensed to be shared with Perfect Keto.
Full recipe here: https://www.realbalanced.com/recipes/pumpkin-spice-fat-bombs
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 8.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1g (0.7g net)
- Protein: 0.7g
Keywords: pumpkin spice fat bombs