Creamy Toasted Coconut Keto Pudding
- Author: Corina Nielsen
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- In a medium-sized saucepan add the xanthan gum, sweetener, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat the egg for 2-3 minutes until pale in color. Add in the milk, coconut milk, and coconut cream and whisk to combine. Pour liquid into saucepan.
- Cook mixture over low-medium heat, whisking often, until bubbles form and mixture thickens. Remove from heat and stir in butter and coconut extract. Allow to cool slightly on stove top, stirring occasionally to prevent film.
- Pour mixture through a fine sieve and refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle on toasted coconut to serve.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 29g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 4g