Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Make meal prep easy with this simple keto breakfast casserole. This delicious recipe will give you a week of low-carb breakfasts.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: British
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cook bacon on stovetop. Once cooked and cooled, crumble into bite-sized pieces.
- Crack eggs into medium-sized bowl. Add sour cream, heavy whipping cream, salt, and pepper and mix with a hand mixer or in a blender until well-combined.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with avocado oil cooking spray. To pan, arrange single layer of cheddar cheese.
- On top of cheese, pour egg mixture then top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 35 minutes, checking after 30 minutes. Remove from oven once edges of casserole are golden brown.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving. Garnish with green onions.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 38
- Saturated Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 43
Keywords: bacon egg cheese breakfast casserole