BBQ Ranch Burgers
These juicy BBQ ranch burgers skip the hamburger buns and add ranch dressing. Top with avocado, slices bacon, a slice of cheese, or BBQ sauce for an American treat.
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 burgers 1x
- Add ground turkey, ketchup, and all seasonings to a large bowl. Using your hands, mix well until all spices and seasonings are well incorporated.
- Divide patties equally into 4 burgers.
- Cook on the BBQ or on a grill pan 3-4 minutes each side until completely cooked through.
- Assemble burgers and add toppings of choice.
- Serving Size: 1 burger (no toppings)
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 22g
Keywords: bbq ranch burgers