Creamy Chocolate No Churn Keto Ice Cream
- Author: Steph Lodge
- Total Time: 6 hours or more
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites and add the cream of tartar.
- As the egg whites thicken, add in Stevia.
- Whisk until they create stiff bumps. In another bowl, whisk in the coconut cream.
- In a third bowl, mix the egg yolks with the vanilla extract.
- Melt the chocolate chips and mix in with the egg whites.
- Slowly fold the whisked egg whites into the whipped cream. Then add the egg yolk mixture and gently fold in using a spatula until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a loaf pan or a freezer-friendly container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (about 2-3 scoops)
- Calories: 178
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 17g
- Protein: 5g