Coconut Chocolate Collagen Bars
Enjoy this protein-packed dessert without any guilt! These coconut chocolate collagen bars will be your first choice when a sweet craving hits!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 18 1x
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 oz. 100% unsweetened cacao chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 scoops Perfect Keto Chocolate Keto Collagen
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 tbsp Monk fruit sweetener
- Line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt almond butter, chocolate and coconut oil and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Chocolate Keto Collagen, 1 cup shredded coconut and Monk fruit sweetener.
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Top with remaining shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove parchment paper from baking pan and cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 18.8g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g (Net: 2.7g)
- Protein: 5.1g
Keywords: coconut chocolate collagen bars