Crunchy Coconut Cluster Keto Cereal
This tasty coconut cluster keto cereal recipe is low carb and packed with all the healthy fats you could imagine to start your day off right.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 scoops Perfect Keto MCT oil powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg white in a separate bowl until frothy and slowly pour it in to the dry mix and you mix.
- Transfer the mix to the sheet pan and flatten to a ¼ inch thick mass.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, use a spatula to break up the mass into clusters and chunks and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool and serve with your choice of milk. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Calories: 525
- Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 22g
Keywords: coconut cluster keto cereal