Buttery Coconut Vanilla Keto Cookies
Cozy up with a big cup of hot coffee and enjoy these delicate and buttery coconut vanilla keto cookies anytime of time of day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia or monk fruit sweetener
- 2 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 scoops Perfect Keto ‘Vanilla’ Collagen Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy free milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Stir melted butter, coconut, and Perfect Keto vanilla collagen in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, whip egg for 30-45 seconds. Add sweetener, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix on high until light and fluffy. Add coconut mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Portion and divide cookies onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown on the bottoms and edges.
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: coconut vanilla keto cookies