Whether you are looking for a sweet afternoon snack or the perfect ending to another delicious ketogenic meal, these cookies are the answer. They come together easily, bake up quickly, and make for a wonderful healthy treat. Some of the ingredients in these cookies include:
- Coconut flakes
- Perfect Keto vanilla collagen
The main texture in these cookies comes from the dessicated coconut flakes and butter, but the biggest flavor comes from the Perfect Keto Vanilla Collagen. Most people use simply add collagen protein powder to smoothies and drinks, but it’s actually wonderful to bake with as well. Adding collagen to things like cookies, cakes, and muffins boosts the power of the nutrients by providing necessary protein and essential amino acids the body needs to run properly.
It will also add rich flavor and texture, and provide a wide variety of healthful benefits.
What Are the Benefits of Collagen?
- Skin health: collagen can improve skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging, prevent skin damage caused by the environment, and boost hydration.
- Muscle health: collagen is vital for muscle growth and repair, can prevent muscle disorders, and improve effectiveness of strength training.
- Gut health: collagen is vital for the stomach because it can help seal the lining of the gut which leads to conditions such as IBS, leaky gut, and chronic inflammation.
- Heart health: collagen is the most abundant protein in the heart and provides its structure to the cardiac muscle cells.
- Brain health: collagen is present in neurons located in the brain which helps fight oxidation and neurodegeneration.
The next time you have your baking hat on, be sure to add in a scoop or two of collagen. You will be pleasantly surprised at how this simple addition will boost the flavor and sweetness of whatever you are making and how many benefits your body will gain as a result.Print
Buttery Coconut Vanilla Keto Cookies
Cozy up with a big cup of hot coffee and enjoy these delicate and buttery coconut vanilla keto cookies anytime of time of day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia or monk fruit sweetener
- 2 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 scoops Perfect Keto ‘Vanilla’ Collagen Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy free milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Stir melted butter, coconut, and Perfect Keto vanilla collagen in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, whip egg for 30-45 seconds. Add sweetener, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix on high until light and fluffy. Add coconut mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Portion and divide cookies onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown on the bottoms and edges.
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: coconut vanilla keto cookies