Delicious and nutritious is what we like on the keto diet. This creamed spinach recipe will certainly pack a punch with its powerhouse list of nutrients.
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 pound raw baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces lactose free cream cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the ghee and the garlic.
- Put in the spinach and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes to wilt the spinach quickly.
- Open the lid and stir well. Add in the salt, nutmeg and black pepper.
- Once all of the spinach is wilted, keep stirring until the spinach are dark green and releasing liquid.
- Stir until the liquid evaporates and then mix in the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Serve right away!
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: creamed spinach