- Place the stainless steel trivet into the bottom of the Instant Pot, then add the eggs, and pour in water.
- Replace lid and close Instant Pot. Turn the seal into the lock position.
- Cook on high pressure by pressing MANUAL +5 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, naturally release pressure for 5 minutes.
- Prepare an ice bath by adding 1 cup of ice to a large bowl and also fill with 1 cup of water. Remove the lid and add eggs to the prepared ice bath. Let cool for 5 minutes before peeling.
** Add 1-2 additional minutes of cooking time for firmer yolks **