Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Collagen
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with liners or coat with non stick spray. Set aside.
- Add dry ingredients to a large bowl (collagen, almond flour, flax meal, monk fruit baking soda, and salt). Whisk well until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, then milk, and melted coconut oil. Mix well until batter is smooth.
- Divide and portion batter into muffin tin. Bake for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of each muffin. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 5g(Net: 3g)
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g