Instant Pot Pork Chops
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 pork chops 1x
- Remove Instant Pot lid and press SAUTE +10 minutes. Add butter and onions, cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to pork chops. Push onions to one side and add chops to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Once the pork chops are browned on both sides, add beef stock and Worcestershire sauce. Stir liquid well.
- Replace lid close Instant Pot valve. Press MANUAL +8 minutes. When the timer goes off, let Instant Pot naturally release pressure.
- Remove pork chops and place on a plate. Stir in arrowroot and sour cream.
- Spoon cream sauce and onions onto pork chops to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 11g (net. 6g)
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 25g