Dairy-Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Craving pizza? This dairy-free cauliflower pizza crust is keto-friendly and a great alternative to high-carb pizzas.
- Author: Cristina Curp
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Neapolitan
- Preheat oven to 405ºF.
- Microwave the riced cauliflower for 5 minutes then transfer it to a nut milk bag or clean kitchen towel. Carefully squeeze out as much water as you can. Let it rest for a few minutes then squeeze out even more water.
- You should have about a cup of this cauliflower paste. Add it to a large bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and shape your pizza crust on it. Do not spread it thinner than ¼ inch, or it will tear.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower crust is golden in color and lightly browned on the edges.
- Add your favorite toppings and pop it in the oven for another 5 minutes to make it extra crispy.
- Calories: 278
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: cauliflower keto pizza crust