Instant Pot Keto Butter Chicken
Love Indian food? This keto butter chicken is a must-try. Skip the rice and naan and substitute your meal with some keto-friendly cauliflower rice.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Remove lid and turn Instant Pot on, press SAUTE + 10 minutes.
- Add butter and yellow onions to the bottom of the pot. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, garlic, ground ginger, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Add chicken thighs. Stir and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, chicken stock, and heavy cream. Stir until well combined.
- Turn Instant Pot OFF, then back ON by pressing MANUAL + 20 minutes. Replace lid and close valve.
- When timer goes off, manually release pressure. Carefully remove lid and stir. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve with cauliflower rice, extra butter, and a drizzle of heavy cream/coconut cream if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro and a pinch of Garam Masala seasoning blend.
- Cilantro leaves, extra butter, heavy cream, and garam masala seasoning blend.
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 7g (5g net)
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: keto butter chicken