Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
This baked keto cauliflower mac and cheese casserole is filled to the brim with cheesy goodness but without all the carbs.
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: American
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and coat an 8×8 baking dish with butter or non stick spray.
- Cut cauliflower into small 1/2″ to 1″ pieces. Steam for 4-5 minutes until barely tender. Remove from heat and drain well. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- In a small pot, combine heavy cream, cheeses, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and paprika. Heat under medium fire until smooth. Stir well.
- Add cauliflower to cheese mixture and toss to coat.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 393
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: keto cauliflower mac and cheese