Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu
This creamy keto chicken cordon bleu is low-carb, gluten-free, and grain-free. Plus, it’s as easy to make as it is delicious.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or grass-fed melted butter
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 4 thin slices of ham
- 4 thin slices swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Carefully cut a pocket in each chicken breast, ensuring you don’t slice through completely. Add one slice of ham and one slice of cheese to each chicken breast pocket. Fold chicken back over to close.
- Season stuffed chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, a pinch of pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to medium-high heat and coat with olive oil or grass-fed butter. Sear chicken on both sides.
- Turn off heat and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes in a casserole dish until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Make the sauce by adding coconut cream, lemon juice, and mustard to a small pot. Heat on high for 5-6 minutes until thickened.
- Season with remaining garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce all over the cooked chicken, garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese (optional), and serve.
Get the biggest chicken breasts you can find. They’ll be easier to stuff. Although crispy chicken skin is amazing, it might be easier to work with skinless chicken breasts.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 331
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 37g
Keywords: keto chicken cordon bleu