Easy Keto Chicken Salad
This easy keto chicken salad recipe is protein-packed and full of healthy fats to help you stay full for longer.
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1.5 lb chicken breast
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tsp brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 450℉ and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake chicken breast until cooked throughout, about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool. After completely cooled, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, celery, mayo, brown mustard, and salt. Toss until chicken is fully coated and ingredients are well-combined.
- Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add fresh dill and chopped pecans and lightly toss. Serve chilled and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 19.4g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1g (0.4g net)
- Protein: 24.8g
Keywords: keto chicken salad