Healthy Homemade Keto Chocolate Bars
Overcome that nagging sugar craving with these zero guilt homemade keto chocolate bars which will leave you with tons of energy and a boost in your ketones.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 24 pieces 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 40g raw cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons 100% C8 liquid MCT Oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk or heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a small pot and cook under low heat until cacao butter is completely melted. Turn off heat and mix well until smooth.
- Pour contents into a chocolate bar silicon mold. Freeze for 10 minutes until set.
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: keto chocolate bars