Keto Poke with Ahi Tuna and Citrus
The simplest keto poke with Ahi Tuna you’ve ever had. Don’t deprive yourself of citrus flavor. Remake this classic Hawaiian dish Perfect Keto style.
- Author: Cristina Curp
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: Hawaiian
- 8oz Yellow Fin Tuna (Ahi Tuna) Fillet
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 5 sprigs cilantro or Italian parsley (about 1/4 cup chopped)
- 1/2 Haas avocado
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pili nuts
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 ruby red grapefruit
- Cut your ahi into ¼ inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the coconut aminos, sesame oil and salt. Gently toss.
- Halve your grapefruit and cut out the sections, add them to your bowl.
- Mince your cilantro, add it to the bowl.
- Chop your pili nuts, dice your avocado, add both to the bowl.
- Gently toss to combine everything.
- Divide the ahi mix between two bowls and garnish with sesame seeds. Viola!
- Calories: 445
- Fat: 33
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Protein: 39
Keywords: keto poke ahi tuna citrus