Keto Power Breakfast with Green Sauce
This keto power breakfast with green sauce takes bacon and eggs to a whole new level while giving you a taste of your favorite flavorful pesto.
- Prep Time: 0 hours 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup baby spinach (baby kale)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup parsley (or cilantro or basil etc)
- 5 medium garlic cloves
- 5 tbsp of hemp hearts
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 20 asparagus tips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green Sauce: Combine baby spinach, arugula, parsley, garlic cloves, hemp hearts and olive oil in a blender or food processor and blend on low until well combined and almost smooth. Set aside.
- On a sheet pan arrange your bacon slices into rings, arrange the rings in a circle.
- Pop the sheet pan in the oven and set it to 350F. When the oven comes to temperature, remove the sheet pan from the oven (don’t turn it off). Tuck 4 asparagus tips into each bacon ring.
- Move your bacon rings closer together if needed, and then crack two eggs in between them.
- Add your green sauce, sprinkle a little salt and pepper and pop back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and dig in! No need for plates. Makes enough for two!
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 27.4
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Protein: 10.6
Keywords: keto power breakfast with green sauce