Low-Carb Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 cookies 1x
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt). Whisk to combine.
- Add eggs, melted butter, and extract. Mix well to form the dough. Stir in ½ chopped nuts.
- Divide dough into two equal portions. Add each portion of the dough to the baking sheet. Using your hands, form into two logs (roughly 4” by 7”). Press down to ¾” tall.
- Bake for 30 minutes and remove from oven (turn off heat). Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Carefully slice logs into ½” cookies. Lay each cookie onto the baking sheet with even spacing. Bake for 15 minutes on one side, flip, and cook on the remaining side for an additional 10 minutes until firm and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Drizzle each cookie with Perfect Keto hazelnut butter and remaining chopped hazelnuts.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 145
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 4g (Net: 2g)
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g