Peach Scones with Peach Coconut Drizzle
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 scones 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a large food processor. Pulse a couple of times to combine.
- Slowly add in heavy cream, egg, vanilla extract, and cold butter. Pulse until dough comes together without over mixing. Gently stir in peaches.
- Scoop dough out onto baking sheet using a ¼ measuring cup. Make 8 even mounds and form into scone shapes. Give 2-inches between scones to bake evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and bake through.
- Add melted coconut butter and Perfect Keto Base to a small bowl. Whisk well until smooth. Drizzle over scones.
- Serving Size: 1 scone
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7 grams (3 grams)
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 8 grams