Keto Garlic and Herb Pork Loin Roast
Pork loin roast makes the perfect weeknight meal or main course at a holiday dinner. Learn to cook pork tenderloin correctly with fresh rosemary and garlic and you might never go back to pork chops.
- Cook Time: 60-75 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 slices 1x
- 3 lb boneless pork loin roast
- 5 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Set your oven temperature to 375°F and allow it to preheat. Add pork loin to baking dish.
- Mix mustard, salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic powder, and garlic in a small bowl. Coat pork with mixture.
- Cook pork for 60-75 minutes or until it has reached a temperature of 150-160 degrees when using a meat thermometer. The pork should be golden brown.
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 34g
Keywords: Pork Loin Roast