Salted Caramel Latte
This salted caramel latte will blow Starbucks coffee shop lattes out of the water. Pumpkin spice latte and caramel mocha have new competition with this sugar-free coffee drink.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 shot espresso (or ½ cup cold brew coffee)
- 1 scoop Salted Caramel MCT Oil Powder
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- Monk fruit sweetener or stevia to taste
For a frappucino:
- Add all the ingredients, except ice, to a high-speed blender and blend until well-combined.
For an iced latte:
- Mix all of the ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Pour coffee mixture over ice and enjoy!
For a hot latte:
- Use ½ cup hot coffee and warm the milk, then add everything to a high-speed blender, blend until well-combined.
Serve any of the three topped with keto whipped cream or cinnamon.
- Calories: 118
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 4g (3g net)
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Salted Caramel Latte