Smoked Salmon Pate with Cucumber
This salmon pate with cucumber is the perfect keto-friendly appetizer to bring to your next party. Get the recipe plus tips on assembling easy keto apps.
- Author: Alexander Cunningham
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 cups 1x
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: American
- Begin by using a vegetable peeler or small knife to cut strips down the skin of the cucumbers, and then slice the cucumbers into 2 inch slices.
- Use a melon baller or a teaspoon, scoop out the flesh in the middle of the cucumber, leaving a small layer at the bottom of each cucumber cup.
- Next, grab your food processor and add in ¾ of the smoked salmon, the cream cheese, heavy cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chives. Blitz everything for a couple of minutes, until the pâté is smooth.
- Then, chop up the remaining ¼ of the smoked salmon into small pieces and add to the pâté. This gives the pâté a little extra texture.
Finally, fill each cucumber cup with a dollop of salmon pâté and serve! Alternatively, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Serving Size: 6 cups
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 40
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 18
Keywords: smoked salmon pate cucumber