Creamy Turnip Keto “Mashed Potatoes” with Bacon
This turnip keto “mashed potatoes” recipe is a delicious low carb alternative to your favorite dish that you’ll want to share at every family gathering!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: American
- 4 large turnips
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 TBSP grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Peel, wash, and cut turnips into cubes.
- Place in a pot and fill with water.
- Bring water to a boil and let simmer for 12-15 minutes or until tender.
- Strain and rinse cooked turnips.
- Place in large mixing bowl and use fork to break up turnips into smaller bits.
- Mix all the ingredients with a hand mixer or other blender-type.
- Add almond milk and butter. Blend to desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: turnip keto mashed potatoes