- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bone broth.
- Using a spoon or tablespoon, dish out and roll meat mixture into 20 balls.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and put in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the broth into the instant pot and add in the trivet.
- Place the meatballs onto the trivet.
- Add the lid to the instant pot, making sure the valve is set to seal.
- Press the pressure cook button and set the timer to 8 minutes, making sure the pressure is on high.
- Once finished, allow pressure to release naturally for 5-10 minutes, then switch the valve to venting.
Cover in fresh grated parmesan and dip in our pizza sauce!