5 Things to Know About Instant Keto Coffee
1. Instant Keto Coffee is high-quality organic instant coffee with MCT powder from organic coconuts.
2. Instant Keto Coffee makes a great replacement to your morning coffee brew since it contains less caffeine, more high quality fat, and more energy!
3. Instant Keto Coffee contains 10g of MCT Oil Powder, which is equal to 7g of total MCTs per serving.
4. Instant Keto Coffee contains 60mg of caffeine. If you can tolerate higher levels of caffeine, Instant Keto Coffee can be blended with an additional cup of coffee.
5. Instant Keto Coffee is different from Bulletproof Coffee in that it is lower calorie, easier to make, and focuses on high quality fats in MCTs.
What Is Instant Keto Coffee For?
Many people on the ketogenic diet add fat to their coffee for a serious boost of energy and brain power. But not all fats benefit you in the same way. Here’s everything you need to know about Instant Keto Coffee, the MCT-enhanced coffee perfect for your keto diet.
We created Instant Keto Coffee so you can enjoy your cup of java with the ketone-boosting, brain-enhancing perks of MCT oil wherever you are.
Most people start their day with a cup of coffee. Caffeine skyrockets your energy, gives you focus, gets rid of brain fog, provides antioxidants, and can even reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s and type 2 diabetes.[*]
Coffee is even better for you when you mix it with healthy fats, which is why more people are choosing to blend grass-fed butter, coconut oil, ghee, MCT oil, or cocoa butter in their morning coffee. Fat fuels your brain, keeps you satisfied for longer, and easily increases your calorie intake for the day.
For most ketoers, enjoying a fatty coffee in the morning becomes a habit because it:
- Increases your blood ketone levels
- Support ketosis
- Energizes you
- Supercharges your brain
- Supports your overall health
- Helps keep you satisfied until your next meal Instant Keto Coffee
But not all fats work in the same way.
Even though butter coffee (also known as bulletproof coffee) is becoming mainstream, butter is not the best fat to add to your coffee. Here’s why:
- Butter has a lot of calories, but not too many nutrients. You could be getting those calories from nutritious whole foods instead.
- Butter doesn’t have the same ketone-boosting effect that MCTs do.
- Butter is messier and not travel-friendly.
Instant Keto Coffee pairs single-origin freeze-dried organic coffee beans with MCT oil powder for the perfect cup of java because medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) provide more health benefits than other fats and are especially helpful for people following a ketogenic diet.
Research has shown MCTs:
- Help increase your blood ketones, making ketosis easier to reach and maintain.
- Improve cognitive health because they’re are a quick and clean energy source for your brain.
- Boost your energy levels because they’re are rapidly metabolized by your cells.
- Support fat loss because they have a thermogenic effect and raise your metabolic rate.
- Support heart health by balancing your lipid profile.
- Protect your gut health by keeping your gut bacteria in check.
- Help prevent the risk of diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.
- May help increase exercise performance.
Unlike sugar-laden and additive-filled commercial instant coffee, our Keto Coffee packs enhance your mental clarity, focus and energy without the jitters while supporting ketosis.
Since it comes in a convenient powdered form, you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere, and with no cleanup.
What is Instant Keto Coffee Made From?
Instant Keto Coffee is made with two main ingredients:
- 100% Arabica Freeze-Dried Organic Mexican coffee beans
- MCT oil powder from organic coconuts
Here’s the story behind the organic coffee we carefully chose:
- Region: Chiapas, Mexico
- Location: The Chiapas Coffee Region
- Growing Altitude: 900 to 1100 meters above sea level
- Certified Milling / Drying Process: Washed process, naturally sun-dried
- Body: Well-balanced medium body
- Aroma: Delicate, fresh aroma
- Flavor Notes: Nutty, fruity, cocoa, sweet flavor notes
- Acidity: Bright, medium acidity
- Roast: Medium
In each serving, you will find:
- 60mg of caffeine
- 10g of MCT oil powder
Instant Keto Coffee comes in three delicious flavors you can choose from:
- Unflavored: Just add hot or cold water for a perfect coffee in seconds.
- Mocha: with a dusting of cocoa and stevia for a guilt-free mocha latte or cold brew.
- French Vanilla: with a hint of vanilla and stevia for a perfectly sweet latte.
Our coffee is completely free of fillers, additives, fake extracts, hidden carbs or sweeteners that kick you out of ketosis.
Why Use Instant Keto Coffee?
Spiking your java with keto-friendly fats is delicious, but it takes too long. You have to…
- Brew your coffee
- Add MCT oil or MCT powder
- Blend or froth
- Clean up afterward
And you can’t do that anywhere else but your kitchen counter. Sure, you could try fitting your MCT oil in your bag and adding it to your latte at a coffee shop or the office– but then you don’t get that frothy goodness.
You don’t always have time for this coffee ritual either. On those days that work gets too crazy, you overslept, or you have to be out the door earlier than usual, making fatty coffee from scratch is a no-go.
Our Instant Keto Coffee lets you savor a warm cup of keto-friendly coffee every single day without this hassle. All you need is a mug, hot water, a single pack, and less than 20 seconds.
But not only is it more convenient, travel-friendly, and keto-approved — it’s also better for your health and tastier than any instant coffee you can find at your supermarket right now.
Commercial instant coffee tastes terrible because it’s made with fake coffee extracts, sugar, additives, and unnecessary fillers.
Our coffee packs only have two high-quality ingredients (organic coffee and MCTs) so you can get the convenience of instant coffee and the brain-boosting benefits of MCT and caffeine, with none of the junk.
Your morning just got an effortless upgrade.
How to Use Instant Keto Coffee
To turn our single coffee packs into a delicious drink, all you need is:
- 1 pack of any flavor
- Hot or cold water, or your favorite milk
- Anything else you want to add
- A few seconds
Here’s how you can get started:
Classic Black Keto Coffee
- 1 pack of unflavored Instant Keto Coffee
- Hot water
Easy Cold Brew
- 1 pack of unflavored, mocha, or french vanilla Instant Keto Coffee
- Cold almond milk
- 1 pack of mocha Instant Keto Coffee, or the unflavored version + cocoa powder
- Hot water
French Vanilla Latte
- 1 pack of french vanilla Instant Keto Coffee
- Hot unsweetened almond milk
How Often Should I Drink Instant Keto Coffee?
You can drink Instant Keto Coffee as often as you drink your regular coffee.
One comprehensive review of 201 meta-analyses finds that drinking 3-4 cups of coffee every day is associated with a reduced risk of several conditions, including cardiovascular disease, cancer and neurological, metabolic, and liver diseases.[*]
When Should I Take Instant Keto Coffee?
Whenever you prefer to drink your coffee. You can have it…
In the morning
Skip the hassle of brewing and cleaning up in the mornings to get a perfect fatty coffee. Just add hot water to any of our coffee packs and start crushing your day.
In the afternoon
Need a brain boost later in the day? Wherever you are, just mix one of our single packs with milk or water, hot or cold.
During a fast
You can have keto coffee in between your meals or during a fast.
In any keto treat
Use them to make energizing keto desserts, like our mocha fat bombs, instead of brewing coffee.
On the go
You can stash our single packs in your…
- Gym bag for a pre-workout pick me up
- Luggage to enjoy at the airport
Who Should Use Instant Keto Coffee?
- Loves coffee
- Wants sustained energy
- Needs a cognitive boost
- Wants to reap the health benefits of coffee, MCTs, and being in ketosis
Is Instant Keto Coffee Vegetarian or Vegan Friendly?
Yes, Instant Keto Coffee is compatible with a vegan or vegetarian diet.
Is Instant Keto Coffee Safe During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding?
Always check with your doctor first before taking a new food product while pregnant. If your health physician approves coffee and MCT oil, then these single packs would be safe.
How Does Instant Keto Coffee Affect Ketosis and Blood Sugars?
Each pack of Instant Keto Coffee provides:
- 7 grams of fats
- 2 grams of carbs
- 1 gram of protein
This means it won’t spike your blood sugar and will support your ketosis efforts. The MCT oil will also help to keep your blood sugar stable.