5 Things to Know About Keto Bars
- Many low carb bars on the market do not contain ingredients that fall in line with an optimized, healthy Ketogenic Diet.
- Perfect Keto Bars have been formulated to taste great without stimulating large increases in blood sugar.
- Perfect Keto Bars contain 10g+ of protein coming from collagen and nuts.
- Perfect Keto Bars make for a great snack to ward off hunger to help fuel a workout.
- Perfect Keto Bars are available in 8 dessert-like flavors, Cinnamon Roll, Birthday Cake, Almond Butter Brownie, Salted Caramel, Lemon Poppyseed, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Pumpkin Spice yet contain no added sugars or sugar alcohols.
What are Perfect Keto Bars For?
Keto can be tough to stick to.
Have you ever been at work, the airport or the gym and found yourself with nothing to eat that is healthy and won’t kick you out of ketosis?
Finding satisfying, convenient and tasty keto snacks on-the-go used to be a hassle. Not anymore.
Most “healthy” bars on the market are made with cheap fillers, vegetable oils, and low-quality ingredients that spike your blood sugar, trigger inflammation, upset your stomach and make you unhealthy.
Keto Bars are disrupting the “energy” bar industry.
Perfect Keto Bars are formulated with clean, high-quality, healthy and keto-approved ingredients so you can:
Stick to Keto
- Keto Bars are made with low carb, high-fat ingredients that support ketosis.
- Formulated to minimize the impact on your blood sugar after consumption so you won’t be kicked out of ketosis.
- Macronutrient profile to help you reach your keto goals.
Satisfy Your Cravings
- Keto Bars taste like your favorite desserts: Cinnamon Roll, Birthday Cake, Almond Butter Brownie, Salted Caramel, Lemon Poppyseed, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Pumpkin Spice. Each bite is delicious.
- You’ll feel like you’re cheating when you’re actually acing your keto diet and supporting your skin, hair, nails, and gut health with collagen, heart health with almonds, and brain power with coconut oil.
- Sweetened with low carb, clean ingredients so you don’t have to feel guilty.
Have a Convenient Keto Snack On The Go
- Keto Bars are portable so you can take them wherever you go.
- Now you don’t have to worry about making fat bombs ahead of time — all you have to do is unwrap and enjoy.
- You can toss them in your car, gym bag, or backpack.
- Hungry after your workout? These bars will fuel you before or after the gym.
- The healthy fats from almonds, cacao butter, and coconut oil give you clean energy.
- Because the energy comes from healthy fats, you won’t have to worry about a carb hangover.
- They fuel you without sugar crashes so you can get more done for longer.
- Because Keto Bars are packed with fat and protein, they will satisfy you and curb your hunger.
- When you find yourself hungry but there isn’t any keto-friendly food around, these bars will keep you full until your next meal.
- On rushed mornings, they can replace breakfast, especially when you pair them with keto coffee.
- They help you stave off the hangries, which is when you’re most likely to stuff your face with donut holes and fall off the keto wagon.
- The clean, high-quality ingredients in Keto Bars support your health, not just ketosis.
- We use organic almond butter, grass-fed collagen, organic cocoa, and organic coconut oil to give you high-quality nutrition wherever you go.
- There’s no junk in Keto Bars. You won’t see soluble corn fiber, cheap binders, sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners, sugar syrups, dates, honey or other non-natural carbohydrate products that most bars use to cut costs.
Perfect Keto Bars are a convenient, portable, healthy and delicious option for travel, work, post-workout, or even in the morning in place of breakfast and they won’t spike your blood sugar in the same way other bars do.
Why Use Perfect Keto Bars?
One of the biggest challenges for new and seasoned keto-ers alike is carb and sweet cravings.
Cooking keto-approved snacks can be fun, but not always easy or convenient.
You have to carve out the time to make fat bombs and keto-friendly versions of your favorite foods, but when you wake up on busy mornings and have to drop your kids off at school, hit the gym, or show up at work, you need a simpler alternative.
Not only that but finding keto meals, in general, is not always easy.
When you sleep in and don’t have time to make breakfast, you’re stuck at work and can’t go out to lunch, or you’re waiting at an airport with no keto-friendly foods in sight, what do you eat? Where do you get your fuel without sacrificing all the effort you’ve put into your keto diet?
These bars are our answer.
They help you:
- Stick to keto wherever you are, no matter your lifestyle
- Indulge in sweet treats without coming out of ketosis
- Enjoy healthier keto snack that tastes like dessert
- Curb hunger and boost your energy with healthy, high-quality real fats
- Stop settling for mediocre, unhealthy bars
We tried to find a bar that met our quality standards and didn’t kick you out of ketosis and we couldn’t find a single one — so we made it.
While some bars claim to be “keto-friendly” or “paleo-approved” when they actually have a lot of hidden carbs, our bars are the real deal.
Perfect Keto Bars are made with the highest-quality ingredients so you don’t have to compromise either health nor taste.
How to Enjoy Perfect Keto Bars
The only thing required to enjoy this deliciousness is unwrap and eat.
How Often Can I Eat Perfect Keto Bars?
You can indulge in one bar as your daily snack — although we won’t judge if you find yourself reaching for more.
When Can I Snack On Perfect Keto Bars?
Whenever hunger strikes. That can be…
- In the morning instead of having a carb-y breakfast
- In the afternoon to beat the afternoon slump
- At night as a dessert after dinner
- As your reward after a workout
- In between meals to curb cravings when you’re transitioning to keto
When you’re hungry and want to stay keto but don’t have access to a full keto-friendly meal, that’s when you chow down on a Perfect Keto Bar.
Where Can I Eat Perfect Keto Bars?
Wherever you want. Keto Bars are designed to be portable, convenient, and go with you wherever you need to be. That can be…
- In your car on your way to work
- At work, in between meetings
- At the airport waiting for your flight
- On a road trip
- On an early college class
Who Should Use Perfect Keto Bars?
Anyone who loves tasty, satisfying, healthy low carb snacks. These are perfect for you if…
- You’re a ketoer who wants to stay keto on-the-go, at work, and while traveling
- You want to snack better and satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
- You’ve been meaning to swap your unhealthy, mediocre-tasting bars with a better option.
If you’re busy and want to eat healthier without the hassle, Perfect Keto Bars belong in your snack rotation.
What’s Inside a Perfect Keto Bar?
Perfect Keto Bars are made with 10 keto-friendly ingredients:
- Soluble tapioca fiber
- Cacao butter
- Collagen protein
- Organic cocoa
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt
- Natural Flavors
- Organic almond butter (in the Almond Butter Brownie flavor only)
We carefully chose these ingredients to bring you a clean and tasty keto-friendly bar that minimizes the impact on your blood sugar.
The main whole food ingredients in our bars are also packed with incredible health benefits:
Organic Almond Butter and Almonds
- Almonds are a great source of monounsaturated fats.
- They are low carb, high fat, and high in fiber. A 1-ounce serving contains 14g of fat, 6g of protein, and 6g of carbohydrates — and from those, 3.4g are fiber.
- Thanks to this macro breakdown, almonds can help you stick to your personal keto macros while keeping you full.
- Almonds are also rich in vitamin E, folate, choline, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and antioxidant that protects all the important polyunsaturated fats in your body so they can do their job well inside your cells.[*]
- Studies show eating almonds can support heart health.[*]
- Our almond butter comes from organic almonds to minimize pesticide exposure.
- Almond butter is significantly healthier than peanut butter. Peanuts are legumes (not nuts), contain a lot of carbs and are inflammatory. Furthermore, commercial peanut butters often contain many additives including sugar.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body.
- It directly supports healthy skin, hair, nails, brain, joints, gut, heart, and eyes.
- It’s particularly helpful for keeping your joints mobile.
- Unfortunately, you lose collagen at a rate of 1% per year from the day you’re born, and the most efficient way to replenish it is through supplementation.
- The collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed through the skin (sorry, beauty industry!), so unless you supplement with hydrolyzed collagen or eat bone broth or bone marrow daily, you’re losing this crucial protein.
- Research shows taking collagen orally can help improve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, reduced joint pain, increase skin elasticity, support hair growth, increase bone density and lower blood sugar.
- Grass-fed collagen comes from grass-fed cows, which have a healthier, more nutritious diet than grain-fed cows.
- Cacao butter is a healthy saturated fat and the fatty component in chocolate, so it gives our bars a richer taste.
- One tablespoon of cacao butter has 14g of fat — and 8g are saturated fat.
- It can help reduce inflammation.[*]
- It’s satisfying and a keto-approved fat.
- Cocoa powder is the other half of chocolate. Unlike cacao butter, it doesn’t have much fat but it’s loaded with polyphenols, especially theobromine and caffeine.
- Theobromine has antioxidant activities and it can scavenge free radicals that damage your skin.[*]
- Theobromine has been shown to protect heart health, stimulate your heart muscle, relax bronchial muscles, and help transmit intracellular signals.[*]
Organic Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is one of the healthiest fats you can eat and cook with on a keto diet.
- It has antibacterial and antiviral properties.[*]
- It contains medium-chain fatty acids that fuel your body and support ketosis.
- It’s rich in lauric acid, a long-chain fatty acid with anticancer properties.[*]
Soluble Tapioca Fiber
- Unlike cheap binders commonly used in bars, soluble tapioca fiber keeps our bars keto-friendly.
Allulose is a rare, keto-friendly, naturally-occurring sweetener, recognized as safe by the FDA. [*]
Unlike sugar, allulose won’t kick you out of ketosis. [*]
But when it comes to cooking & baking, it behaves & tastes similar to sugar!
It’s a better sugar replacement than stevia & other sugar alcohols because it caramelizes like sugar does & doesn’t have an aftertaste.
These clean ingredients come together to make a healthy keto bar that tastes like dessert.
But what’s not in these bars also matters.
What Is Not Inside A Perfect Keto Bar
Searching for the perfect blend of ingredients that met our excellence standards meant we had to reject dozens of mediocre ingredients and combinations.
So many bars out there claim they’re “keto friendly” or “paleo-approved” when they actually have a lot of net carbs and aren’t better than eating cake for breakfast. Not ours.
Here’s what you won’t find in our bars:
- No junk. Seriously. You won’t see soluble corn fiber or any ingredient you can’t pronounce on our nutrition label.
- No sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners, or allulose.
- No sugar syrups, dates, honey, chicory root fiber, or other sticky carbs commonly used to make bars stick together and hold their shape.
- No colorants or common allergens (soy, corn, peanuts or dairy).
Perfect Keto Bars Macro Breakdown
The macros in our bars fit perfectly with your keto diet.
Each bar contains:
- 18g+ of fat from almonds, cacao butter, and coconut oil
- 11g+ of protein from grass-fed collagen
- 3g of net carbs or less — while other bars usually have more than 13g of net carbs
Ours are some of the very few bars with only 3 grams of net carbs or less and 1 gram of sugar without using any sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners.
Because they’re so low carb, Perfect Keto Bars won’t raise your blood sugar like other protein bars do.
How Does Perfect Keto Bars Affect Ketosis and Blood Sugars?
Because we’re not using carb-y syrups or questionable sweeteners, our bars let you stay in ketosis easily.
Perfect Keto Bars were specially formulated to minimize blood sugar impact.
Keto Kombos: Combining Perfect Keto Bars With Other Perfect Keto Products
While you can enjoy our bars on their own as a tasty snack, you can also combine them with our other products to satisfy your different keto needs.
Here are 5 epic combinations to get you started:
Complete Keto Breakfast Replacement: Keto Coffee + Perfect Keto Bar
These two together pack a punch of high-quality protein from grass-fed collagen and beneficial fats from MCTs to energize and satisfy you in the mornings.
Pre-Workout Duo: Keto Perform + Perfect Keto Bar
A perfect pre-workout combo to keep you full and energized during your training session.
Midday Fuel: Keto Base + Perfect Keto Bar
This midday snack combination will fuel your brain with ketones and protein so you can avoid the afternoon slump.
Decadent Snack: Keto Nut Butter + Perfect Keto Bar
Take your keto snacking to the next level by dipping our bars in our creamy nut butter blend.
Post Workout Fuel: Keto Electrolytes + Perfect Keto Bar
This ideal post-workout combination will help you recover and get ready to take on the rest of your day.
FAQs About Perfect Keto Bars
What Are The “Natural Flavors” In Perfect Keto Bars?
The natural flavor in the ingredient list is milk chocolate flavor.
Natural flavors are made by extracting a portion of something (in this case, milk chocolate) through a non-chemical reaction to use it for flavoring purposes.
There is nothing artificial about it, however, the FDA doesn’t allow us to use “milk chocolate powder”. We strictly adhere to FDA guidelines, unlike nearly every other manufacturer.
For example, if you were to squeeze lemon juice out of a lemon and heat it up to concentrate it, you’d have to say “natural flavor” — not “heated up the lemon juice that has been concentrated powder.”
Should These Bars Be Refrigerated?
You don’t have to, but there’s no problem if you do.
My Box of Bars Was Left in The Heat After It Was Delivered — Is It Still Ok?
Yes! Because we’re using real fats and not hyper-processed ingredients, they could melt a little in warmer temperatures, but they’re still okay to eat and you can put them in the fridge until they regain their original texture.
What’s The Shelf Life For Perfect Keto Bars?
Can I Still Take Collagen and MCT Oil In Addition To The Bars?
You can and would still benefit from taking both. However, if you’re new to taking MCTs, don’t take more than 7-10g at a time to avoid stomach upsets.
Can I Use These Bars For Weight Loss?
Perfect Keto Bars are not a weight loss supplement, but they can impact weight indirectly by keeping you full and prevent you from overeating and snacking on unhealthy foods.
If your goal is to lose weight, you can replace your breakfast or your midday snack with our bars.
Why Are These Bars So Expensive!?
Making a keto-friendly bar with high-quality ingredients that is healthy and delicious is no easy feat. We never sacrificed on quality and our price reflects our commitment to bringing you only the very best ingredients.
Are Perfect Keto Bars Vegetarian or Vegan-Friendly?
Our bars contain grass-fed collagen from USA cattle, so they’re not vegetarian or vegan-friendly.
Are Perfect Keto Bars Safe During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding?
This product has not been evaluated for safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always consult your health physician before making any changes to your diet or consuming new products while pregnant. While these bars are made with high-quality, healthy ingredients, talking to your doctor is always advisable.