5 Things to Know About Beauty + Sleep Collagen
- Beauty + Sleep Collagen is a supplement that improves both beauty and quality of sleep.
- Beauty + Sleep Collagen comes in 3 flavors: Berry Lavender, Turmeric Coconut Latte, and Mexican Hot Chocolate.
- Beauty + Sleep Collagen contains several beneficial ingredients like biotin, glycine, vitamin C, L-lysine. Hyaluronic acid, magnesium citrate, L-Theanine, and Ashwagandha.
- One serving of Beauty + Sleep Collagen contains 2-3 grams of carbs, 6 grams of protein, and 1 gram of fat.
- Beauty + Sleep Collagen can be taken at any time you need to relax, not just at bedtime.
Why Use Beauty + Sleep Collagen?
With the many responsibilities and worries one has, you might not be able to go to sleep just by closing your eyes. Even after working on all the things that make sleep difficult like exposure to blue light from phones, computers, TVs, caffeine, and alcohol, falling asleep can still be a challenge.
There are many solutions available on the market but the majority of them come with their own challenges. Sleeping pills have an array of side effects that include digestive issues, muscle weakness, and headaches.
After analyzing the market, we came to the conclusion that there was a lack of sleep supplements that not only worked but also offered some health benefits. In response to this, we developed Beauty + Sleep Collagen.
Beauty + Sleep Collagen is crafted with the highest quality ingredients to give you a peaceful night of sleep in addition to a boost in your health. Unlike most sleep supplements, Beauty + Sleep Collagen is very keto-friendly giving only 3 net carbs and 45 calories per serving.
How to Use Beauty + Sleep Collagen
Beauty + Sleep Collagen tastes so good you can enjoy it in any liquid of your choice.
When to Use Beauty + Sleep Collagen
Beauty + Sleep Collagen can be used at any time one needs to relax. Our recommended moments include:
- Before going to bed.
- In the evening to unwind after a long day.
- As a keto-friendly treat after dinner.
- Anytime you need to relax.
Who Should Use Beauty + Sleep Collagen
Beauty + Sleep Collagen is for any adult human who loves a peaceful night of sleep. However, we think it will be especially helpful for you if you:
- Have trouble sleeping at night.
- Need to rest before a long day.
- Are a working professional that needs to relax.
- Are a student after having a stressful day of class and assignments.
- Want to repair damage to your hair, skin, and nail.
How to Use Beauty + Sleep Collagen
Beauty + Sleep Collagen can be mixed with any liquid warmed or hot. We recommend milk or a milk substitute but you can use it with any other liquid like water, tea, or decaf.
Beauty + Sleep Collagen Macros
Each 15g serving of Beauty + Sleep Collagen contains:
- 45 calories
- 1 gram of fat
- 2-3 grams of total carbs
- 6 grams of protein
How Does Beauty + Sleep Collagen Affect Blood Sugar and Ketosis?
Beauty + Sleep Collagen is very low in net carbs. It, therefore, has a minimal effect on blood sugar levels. You should be able to stay in ketosis even if you use it daily.
What’s Inside Beauty + Sleep Collagen?
Beauty + Sleep Collagen contains a variety of healthy ingredients including:
- Grass-fed hydrolyzed collagen peptides (type 1 and 3)
- Magnesium citrate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Coconut cream powder
- Cocoa powder processed with alkali
- Natural flavors
- Sea salt
- Stevia leaf extract
These ingredients are all added to the product with care to fit a ketogenic diet and also provide health benefits such as:
Grass-fed hydrolyzed Collagen peptides
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body making up 25 to 35% of the protein in the body. It is a major component of bone, skin, muscles, tendons, and cartilage.
- It is a connective tissue that makes tissues strong, resilient, and able to withstand stretching.
- Grass-fed collagen comes from cattle that are being fed on mostly grass rather than a grain-based diet.
- Hydrolyzed collagen means the collagen has been broken down into small peptides, which are easier for the body to absorb.
- There are almost thirty types of collagen but Beauty + Sleep Collagen has types 1 and 3. Type 1 is remarkable for its anti-aging properties like minimizing wrinkles and improving skin elasticity and hydration[*]. Type 3 is very similar to type 1 in structure and is essential for the structure of major organs like the gut and blood vessels[*].
- Hyaluronic acid is a humectant found in many areas of the human body, including the skin, joints, and eyes. A humectant is a substance that retains water. Hyaluronic acid is capable of binding over one thousand times its weight in water.
- The main role of hyaluronic acid in the body is to bind to water molecules to retain moisture and improve elasticity and lubrication in body organs.
- Oral supplementation of hyaluronic acid has been shown to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles in as little as twelve weeks[*].
- Ashwagandha is a herb that is native to Asia and Africa. It is sometimes referred to as winter cherry.
- For thousands of years, ashwagandha has been used for its many health benefits in Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda is a type of alternative medicine with Indian origins.
- Some of its benefits in Ayurveda include stress relief, muscle strength, and fertility.
- So far, research has shown that the herb has a positive effect on sleep. A study on 25 subjects found that using an ashwagandha root extract improved sleep quality and alertness during waking hours after twelve weeks of use[*].
- Magnesium is a naturally occurring mineral that is important for many systems in the body, particularly the muscles and nerves.
- Magnesium supplements have been shown to improve sleep by increasing melatonin production[*]. Melatonin is the hormone that controls sleep in humans.
- Magnesium has also been found to offer other health benefits such as improving muscle health and lowering stress levels[*][*].
- Theanine is an amino acid found in plants like tea and mushrooms. It exists as D-theanine and L-theanine. By far, L-theanine is the most common form.
- L-theanine can improve sleep quality by relieving stress and promoting relaxation[*].
- Some studies suggest that L-theanine has a positive effect on the levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. These include gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA), serotonin, and dopamine. Neurotransmitters are chemicals in the brain that influence essential body processes such as mood, sleep, and emotional well-being[*].
- Lysine is an essential amino acid meaning it can’t be made by the human body.
- Lysine helps the body absorb calcium which plays an important role in the formation of collagen[*][*].
- Lysine can also promote sleep by relieving stress. The amino acid has the ability to control cortisol levels in the body[*]. As you may already know, cortisol is the hormone released by the body under stress. The hormone has its benefits in the short term but in the long term, it can have negative effects on the body.
Stevia leaf extract
- Stevia is a natural zero-carb sweetener extracted from the stevia plant.
- It provides a wide range of health benefits due to its antioxidant capacity that supports cellular health[*].
- It is a very keto-friendly sweetener that doesn’t cause increases in blood sugar or trigger an insulin response in the body[*].
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs) about Beauty + Sleep Collagen
Why does Beauty + Sleep Collagen cost more than other collagen supplements?
We made Beauty + Sleep Collagen with ingredients that are not only the best but also the most keto-friendly. We also made sure to produce a formula that tastes good mixed with only water.
Perfecting the balance between high-quality and good taste requires several resources, commitment, and lots of research. For these reasons, our product costs more than some brands but you can rest assured that it is worth every cent.
Does it work?
From what our customers are saying so far, we are hopeful that Beauty + Sleep will work for you.
Here’s what a few of them had to say:
Liesl says, “I’m in love with the Mexican Hot Chocolate. I drink it about an hour before going to bed and I’ve been falling asleep effortlessly, which is something that has been very difficult since starting menopause. The taste is also fantastic.”
Marilyn says, “It took a few days and now I’m sleeping better and not bothered being awake from 2-4 am like before. The taste is great!”
“So far I really like Keto Collagen. I had the regular chocolate and decided to try the “beauty” version. I use it at night as dessert just before going to bed,” writes Octavia.
Can I take Beauty + Sleep Collagen on keto?
Yes, you can definitely take Beauty + Sleep Collagen on a keto diet. All you have to do is include it in your net carb count and there should be no problem.
Does it mix well?
Yes, Beauty + Sleep mixes very well in both cold and hot drinks.