5 Things to Know About Keto Nootropic
- A Nootropic is a supplement that can improve our brain function in some way.
- Perfect Keto Nootropic is unique since it contains nutrients for both the brain and the body.
- Perfect Keto Nootropic contains 3.6g of ketones and 5g of MCTs.
- Perfect Keto Nootropic contains caffeine from green tea extract.
- Perfect Keto Nootropic can have a somewhat bitter taste so adding in Keto Collagen or MCT Oil Powder can improve the taste.
What are Nootropics For?
Also known as “brain boosters,” “smart drugs”, or “cognitive enhancers”, nootropics are compounds that may enhance various mental functions by:
- Regulating the activity of neurotransmitters
- Increasing brain growth factors
- Improving blood flow
- Reducing inflammation
- Increasing neuroprotection
Although somewhat new to mainstream society, nootropics have been around for decades (the term itself being coined in the 1970’s by Romanian doctor Corneliu E. Giurgea — from the Greek “noos” for “mind” and “tropein” for “toward”)[*].
They have been mostly used in the tech world by computer programmers and entrepreneurs to increase focus and concentration, improve memory formation and become more efficient at problem solving.
But whether it’s to enhance focus, motivation, memory, or mood — or even just to decrease stress and improve sleep — nootropics have the potential to benefit pretty much anyone.
What’s in Keto Nootropic?
The Perfect Keto Nootropic blend includes exogenous ketones to fuel cognitive activities along with MCTs and grass-fed collagen peptides for lasting fuel, especially for those who like to fast or don’t want to interrupt focused work periods to eat larger meals.
Note: although our nootropic contains exogenous ketones (BHB), this product is not meant to be used as a substitute for the Exogenous Ketone Base.
We’ve combined these nutrients with a few select herbs, amino acids, and lipids that support mental alertness, clarity and concentration so you can operate at full capacity:
- Phosphatidylserine – a crucial raw material for nerve formation, phosphatidylserine has been shown to promote healthy neurological function, brain activity and healthy aging.
- Ginkgo Biloba – used in Chinese medicine for centuries, ginkgo leaves are believed to support brain and nerve cell function and may support memory recall.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – this naturally occurring lipid supports immune function and normal cellular function.
- L-theanine – found in green tea, this amino acid has been shown to support memory and attention while promoting feelings of relaxation.
- Cat’s claw – this woody vine found in the Amazon was revered by the Incas as the “life-giving plant”. We’ve included it in Keto Nootropic for its potential to support healthy cellular function.
- DHA – docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is one of the omega-3 fatty acids and this structural component of the human brain has been shown to support cognitive and healthy cellular function.
- Alpha GPC – a major component of nerve health, Alpha-GPC may support healthy neurological function.
Chances are, you’re reading this guide because you have just received a shipment of Perfect Keto Nootropic and aren’t sure exactly how to use it. We’re here to answer any questions you may have!
How to Use Nootropics
The Perfect Keto Nootropic blend tastes like rich, chocolatey heaven – so add it to any beverage (water, milk, smoothie, coffee, etc.) to enjoy!
How Often Should I Take Nootropics?
Perfect Keto Nootropic contains MCT oil and exogenous ketones, so begin with ½ a serving to assess individual tolerance. Gradually increase to one full serving if needed.
When Should You Take Them?
You can take nootropics anytime you need to improve mental clarity or performance. Here are some suggestions of when to take them:
Before Diving into a Big Project
A lot of people love to use nootropics for the focus and productivity they seem to stir up. Before you dive into a big project at work (or a test at school), or even a mentally challenging personal project take a scoop of Keto Nootropic.
Before a Workout
Try mixing nootropics with ice water half an hour before your workout to get an extra boost of energy and improve performance.
In the Morning
Add a serving of Perfect Keto Nootropic to a 6 – 8 ounce glass of cold almond milk to support mental performance throughout the day.
Before Going to School or Work
Adding nootropics to your morning smoothie or coffee will give you the brain boost you need to get through traffic, your overflowing inbox, or first period.
Who Should Use Nootropics?
Women vs. Men
Perfect Keto Nootropic does not discriminate by gender! Anyone’s mental clarity and performance could benefit from this supplement.
Are Nootropics Vegetarian or Vegan Friendly?
As our blend of nootropics contains collagen, it is not compatible with a vegetarian or vegan diet, as our collagen is made from grass-fed cows in the USA.
Are Nootropics Safe During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding?
There is no conclusive research on the safety of taking nootropics during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Please consult your doctor before taking any new supplements.
What are Perfect Keto Nootropics Made From?
Each jar of Perfect Keto Nootropics contains exogenous ketones (BHB), collagen, MCT oil powder, acacia fiber, stevia leaf, natural chocolate flavoring, and the blend of herbs listed above.
How Do Nootropics Affect Ketosis and Blood Sugars?
Each scoop of Perfect Keto Nootropic contains 0 grams of net carbs, meaning that it is completely keto friendly. Just be sure to include it when calculating your macros, so you don’t go over your macros, as one serving does contain 5g of protein!
Since our nootropic is sweetened with stevia leaf, it won’t affect your blood sugar levels, so you won’t get any unexpected energy spikes.