5 Things to Know About Keto Cookies
- Many low-carb cookie products contain unhealthy ingredients that don’t support a healthy ketogenic diet.
- Perfect Keto Cookies use high-quality, whole-food ingredients like almonds, chocolate, egg, and acacia fiber to create a delicious treat that won’t kick you out of ketosis.
- Perfect Keto Bars contain only 4g net carbs per serving (2 cookies) and have 6g of high-quality protein.
- Keto Cookies are a perfect healthy option to satisfy your sweet tooth, or to help you stay keto on the go.
- Perfect Keto Cookies are available in three delicious flavors: Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate, and Peanut Butter.
What Are Perfect Keto Cookies For?
It can be tough to stick to keto, especially if you have a sweet tooth. Even the most dedicated keto dieter wants dessert now and then. Perfect Keto Cookies contain clean, high-quality, healthy, and keto-approved ingredients so you can:
Stick to Keto
- Made with low-carb, high-fat ingredients that support ketosis.
- Minimal impact on blood sugar.
- Macronutrient profile to help you meet your keto goals.
Satisfy Your Cravings
- Three decadent flavors: Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate, and Peanut Butter.
- Feel like you’re eating dessert — without the sugar and junk ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense ingredients like almonds and egg.
- A mix of high-quality fats from natural sources.
Perfect Keto Cookies are a convenient and healthy way to indulge on the keto diet.
Why Use Perfect Keto Cookies?
Many low-carb dessert options use cheap ingredients like artificial sweeteners, GMO corn fiber, and vegetables oils.
While these ingredients keep down cost and are low in carbs, they aren’t great for your health.
Perfect Keto Cookies use high-quality, whole-food ingredients like almonds, chocolate, egg, and acacia fiber to create a delicious treat that won’t kick you out of ketosis.
Our cookies are packed with quality fats, collagen protein, and a variety of essential vitamins and minerals. Best of all, they taste amazing — perfect for those days when you have a sweet tooth.
How to Enjoy Perfect Keto Cookies
It’s simple: just unwrap and eat!
Perfect Keto Cookies are shelf-stable and individually wrapped. They don’t require refrigeration and they hold together well, which makes them perfect for when you travel — or when you’re at home.
How Often Can I Eat Perfect Keto Bars?
We recommend one serving (two cookies) per day as your daily snack — although we won’t judge if you find yourself reaching for more.
Who Should Use Perfect Keto Cookies?
Anyone who loves tasty, low-carb snacks. Perfect Keto Cookies are perfect for you if:
- You’re a keto dieter who wants to stay keto on-the-go, at work, or traveling.
- You want to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
- You want to swap your current snacks for a healthier, tastier option.
What’s Inside a Perfect Keto Cookie?
Perfect Keto Cookies contain 16 functional ingredients, each with a specific purpose:
- Almonds. High in fat, magnesium, and vitamin E for skin health[*].
- Allulose, Erythritol, & Stevia. Natural low-carb sweeteners.
- Almond Flour & Coconut Flour. Low-carb, grain-free, nutrient-dense alternatives to normal flour.
- Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder, & Cocoa Butter. Healthy fats, anti-inflammatory polyphenols[*], and delicious chocolate flavor.
- Psyllium Husk Powder. A prebiotic fiber that feeds healthy gut bacteria and supports your gut microbiome[*]. It also makes the cookies moist and pleasantly chewy.
- Acacia fiber. Also called acacia gum, this prebiotic fiber comes from the sap of the acacia tree. Acacia fiber feeds healthy gut bacteria and improves the integrity of your digestive tract[*].
- Sunflower lecithin. Lecithin is an emulsifying fat, meaning it binds different types of ingredients together to improve texture and smoothness. Lecithin is also a good source of choline, which supports healthy brain function[*].
- Grass-fed butter. Grass-fed butter is a high-quality fat source rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids[*].
- Egg. Eggs are rich in protein, fat, and a variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Sea salt. Salt enhances flavor and replenishes sodium, which you need more of on a ketogenic diet[*].
What Is Not Inside a Perfect Keto Cookie
What we leave out of our cookies is just as important as what we put in.
Here’s what is not inside a Perfect Keto Cookie:
- No artificial sweeteners. No sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, aspartame, saccharin, or any other artificial sweetener.
- No artificial flavors. All the flavor in Perfect Keto Cookies comes from natural, whole-food ingredients.
- No gluten. All our products are gluten-free.
- No vegetable oils. They’re high in omega-6 fatty acids that cause inflammation[*].
- No GMOs. We don’t use genetically modified ingredients in any of our products.
Perfect Keto Cookie Macro Breakdown
One serving contains two Keto Cookies. It includes:
- 210 calories
- 18g fat
- 6g protein
- 4g net carbs
Are Perfect Keto Cookies Keto-Friendly?
We specifically formulated our cookies for a keto lifestyle. They’re high-fat, low-carb, and made with ingredients that don’t spike your blood sugar.
You can rest assured that Perfect Keto Cookies fit into your keto diet.
FAQs About Perfect Keto Cookies
Should Perfect Keto Cookies Be Refrigerated?
You do not have to refrigerate these cookies, although there’s no problem if you do.
What Is the Shelf Life for Keto Cookies?
Perfect Keto Cookies are shelf-stable for six months.
My Box of Cookies Was Left in the Heat After Delivery — Is It Still Okay?
Yes! Because we use natural fats, your cookies may have melted a bit. That’s okay; just stick them in the fridge until they regain their normal texture.
Are Perfect Keto Cookies Safe During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding?
While Perfect Keto Cookies are made with high-quality, healthy ingredients, they have not been evaluated for safety or pregnancy during breastfeeding.
Always consult your health physician before changing your diet or consuming new products while pregnant.