5 Things to Know About Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix is grain-free. It doesn’t contain any grains like wheat, rice, corn, or oats.
- Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix doesn’t contain any fillers like cellulose or soluble corn fiber. It also doesn’t contain any other non-keto ingredients like added sugar, vegetable oils, or artificial preservatives.
- Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix is very nutritious. It contains healthy ingredients like coconuts, almonds, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil (MCT oil), milk protein isolate, and chicory root fiber.
- Each serving of pancakes made with Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix contains 2 grams of net carbs, 4 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein, and 10 grams of fat.
- Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix can be enjoyed any time, anywhere, by anyone.
Why Use Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
Pancakes and waffles are two foods that almost everyone seems to enjoy. They are a key component of the classic weekend family breakfast. Today, pancakes aren’t just for families or the weekends. Anyone can enjoy pancakes and waffles at any point of the week or day.
Like with most staples in the typical western diet, pancake recipes are rarely conscious of good health and nutrition. Most pancake and waffle mixes are made with high carb formulas that include ingredients like refined wheat, sugar, and artificial flavors. These ingredients produce pancakes that can contain up to 20 grams of carbs per serving.
As low-carb diets become more popular, low-carb alternatives have been developed. While it’s a good sign that the carb content is usually lower in these varieties, they are often lacking in ingredient quality.
Many of them contain additives like fillers, preservatives, hidden carbs, and lack any nutritional value.
This is why we decided to develop the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix. You can now make pancakes and waffles that you can enjoy without compromising your health goals and also avoid consuming the junk ingredients present in other mixes.
The mix will make the most delicious and satisfying pancakes or waffles that anyone can enjoy, even picky eaters.
How to Enjoy Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix is very convenient and easy to use so feel free to add it to your diet however you please.
When Can I Use Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
You can use Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix at several times including:
- In the morning to make pancakes or waffles for breakfast
- In the afternoon as part of brunch. The pancakes or waffles pair well with some eggs and bacon
- At dinner with savory meals to make delicious meals like chicken and waffles
- Anytime you want to enjoy a quick delicious snack
- To make a batch of waffles or pancakes for a trip
Where Can I Use Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix is very quick and simple to use. You can use the mix at home or even at work if you can access cooking facilities.
How Can I Use Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
To use the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle, follow our 5 minute recipe to make delicious, fluffy, and keto-friendly pancakes or waffles.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of water or nut milk
- ½ cup of the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and the water or nut milk in a bowl
- Add the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix and whisk until smooth.
- Leave the batter to sit for 30 seconds until it thickens
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Pour a quarter a cup of batter onto the hot skillet
- Let tha pancakes cook on one side till bubbles form on the top surface.
- Flip. Cook on the other side and serve.
To make waffles, use the same ingredients above. Follow steps 1 to 3, and then cook in a hot waffle iron.
You can make a batch of pancakes and waffles that you can store in a freezer. Reheat on busy days for a quick sweet treat.
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix Macros
Each 17 gram serving of Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle dry mix contains:
- 60 calories
- 2 grams of net carbs
- 4.5 grams of healthy fat from almonds, and MCT oil
- 3 grams of proteins from almonds, and milk protein isolate
- 4 grams of dietary fiber from chicory root fiber, almonds, soluble tapioca fiber
When prepared following our suggested recipe, a serving of Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffles contains:
- 120 calories
- 2 grams of net carbs
- 10 grams of fat
- 4 grams of dietary fiber
- 6 grams of protein
A serving of pancakes from a traditional pancake mix can have over 30g of carbohydrates with minimal protein, fat, and barely any fiber.
How Does Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix Affect Blood Sugar and Ketosis?
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix has a very low carb content. It, therefore, will have a minimal effect on your blood sugar and won’t take you out of ketosis. The mix also contains MCT oil which can also help you stay in ketosis.
Who Can Use Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix is for anyone who loves pancakes or waffles. It’s especially great for those who:
- Have minimal time to make breakfast
- Like to grab a quick and delicious lunch
- Want to pack a quick snack for school
- Love pancakes and waffles but don’t want to consume loads of simple carbs and empty calories
What’s Inside the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
The ingredients in Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix are:
- MCT oil
- Soluble tapioca fiber
- Milk protein isolate
- Chicory root fiber
- Monk fruit
- Almonds are one of the healthiest nuts due to their balanced macronutrient and micronutrient composition.
- They are one of the nuts with the lowest carb content, with only 2.6 grams of net carbs[*]. This makes almond flour one of the lowest carb flours.
- Almonds are also good sources of protein, fiber, monounsaturated fats (MUFAs), and some micronutrients like vitamin E, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese[*].
- All these nutrients support health in many ways but a particularly interesting one is vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your cells from radicals that cause oxidative stress[*].
- Research shows that regular consumption of almonds and other nuts can have many health benefits including improved heart health, better blood sugar control, and weight loss[*].
- Coconut is another very keto-friendly food.
- It’s very low in carbs and high in healthy fats. It also contains several micronutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium, and zinc[*].
- Coconut is rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), which are a special type of saturated fats.
Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil
- MCTs are a type of healthy saturated fat found naturally in foods like palm kernel and coconut oil.
- They are used as a source of energy by the body and provide energy quickly after ingestion. This is especially beneficial when performing intense physical activity.
- MCTs are a great source of fat on a keto diet, especially if you are trying to lose weight. They are able to do this by improving satiety and regulating your appetite[*].
Soluble Tapioca Fiber
- Soluble tapioca fiber is a keto-friendly sweetener made with an extract from the cassava plant root.
- It acts as a natural binder in place of artificial binding agents.
- Soluble tapioca fiber increases the fiber content of food, therefore improving satiety. It does this by slowing down stomach emptying due to its low digestibility. In the end, this has a positive effect on blood sugar by preventing sharp spikes after eating[*].
- The fiber in it also helps in lowering blood cholesterol[*].
Milk Protein Isolate
- Milk Protein Isolate is a compound that is made by the removal of non-protein substances in milk like lactose and fat.
- The process of making milk protein isolate results in an increase in its protein content to about 90%, making it a great source of protein.
- Unlike whole milk, Milk protein isolate is very low-carb since lactose is one of the substances removed during processing. This also makes it more tolerable to those living with lactose intolerance.
Chicory root fiber
- Chicory root fiber is a type of inulin, which is a soluble fiber. It’s obtained from the root of a plant known as chicory.
- Just like tapioca fiber, chicory root fiber greatly increases the fiber content of food.
- Erythritol is a sugar alcohol usually used in food as a low-calorie low-carb sweetener.
- After ingestion, most of it isn’t absorbed in the body. For this reason, it barely affects insulin action and blood sugar levels[*].
- There is some evidence that it also has antioxidant effects that help in reducing oxidative cell damage[*].
- Unlike other sugar alcohols like maltitol, erythritol is generally tolerated by most people’s guts. It rarely causes symptoms like bloating and diarrhea after eating.
- Stevia is a natural zero-carb sweetener extracted from the stevia plant.
- It’s very keto-friendly and doesn’t cause increases in blood sugar or trigger an insulin response in the body[*].
- Research shows that stevia has potential health benefits, particularly supporting cellular health due to its antioxidant properties[*].
Monk Fruit Concentrate
- Monk fruit extract is a natural sweetener obtained from monk fruit. Monk fruit is a native Southeast Asian fruit that has been used as a natural remedy for centuries.
- It has zero calories and zero carbs which is why it’s used in keto foods to enhance the taste.
- Studies show that monk fruit possesses compounds that support health through their antioxidant action[*].
What’s Not Inside the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix doesn’t contain any form of added sugar used by other brands like high fructose corn syrup, honey, and dextrose.
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix sweeteners are all very keto-friendly. Not only are they low-carb, but research has also shown them to have no significant effect on blood sugar levels and insulin action.
It’s free of artificial sweeteners like aspartame, sucralose, and saccharin.
Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix doesn’t contain any soy, wheat, corn, or gluten. The only potential allergens present are milk and nuts.
All the ingredients in Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix carry their weight. It doesn’t contain any junk, bulking agents, or fillers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix
How big is a serving of pancakes made from the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
One serving of pancakes made from the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix is two pancakes.
How many servings are in a pouch?
Each pancake & waffle mix pouch makes 15 servings of pancakes.
Aside from the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix mix, what do I need to make one serving?
You’ll need 2 large eggs, 1 tablespoon butter (or coconut oil), 2 tablespoons of water or almond milk, and ½ cup of dry mix.
Can I use an egg substitute?
Yes, you can use an egg substitute like coconut oil (1/4 cup of coconut oil for one egg), Greek yogurt, a flax egg (flax meal mixed with water) or chia seeds mixed with water.
Can I use non-dairy milk to make the pancakes?
Yes, you can use non-dairy milk like coconut milk, oat milk, or cashew milk.
What if my Pancakes stick and fall apart?
You can prevent your pancakes from sticking or falling apart by making sure you use a nonstick pan or butter on the skillet before adding the batter. Also, make sure you flip your pancakes with a firm spatula.
How can I make the pancakes extra fluffy?
You can make your pancakes extra fluffy by using heavy cream instead of non-dairy milk. Another way to make pancakes fluffier is adding the yolks first and folding in the whites right before cooking.
Can I make waffles with the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix?
Yes, the Perfect Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix can be used for both pancakes and waffles.
Can the pancakes and waffles be frozen?
Yes, the pancakes and waffles can be frozen after cooking. When you are ready to eat, simply microwave for about 60 seconds or until the pancakes are warmed through.