5 Things to Know About Perfect Keto Nola Bars
- Perfect Keto Nola Bars are delicious granola-style bars with clean, natural and healthy ingredients.
- Perfect Keto Nola Bars are gluten free. They’re made with no wheat or any other grains.
- Perfect Keto Nola Bars are made with healthy plant-based ingredients and they’re not only keto-friendly but also paleo-friendly and soy-free.
- Each serving of Perfect Keto Nola bar contains 1-3 grams of net carbs, 6 grams of protein, 12 grams of fat, 130-150 calories, and 5-8 grams of fiber.
- Perfect Keto Nola Bars come in 4 flavors: Coconut Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Macadamia, and Maple Pecan.
Why Use Perfect Keto Nola Bars
Nothing is better than a sweet wholesome granola bar when the hunger kicks in. Granola bars are not only the tasty treats we’ve all loved when we were kids but are also packed with good nutrition that you rarely see in snacks.
The problem is regular granola bars aren’t suitable for someone on a keto diet. They’re very high in carbs (18-19g) and sometimes contain non-keto ingredients like fillers, artificial preservatives, and colors.
If you are looking to enjoy granola on keto, Perfect Keto Nola Bars are the right choice for you. They can help in curbing your cravings while keeping you in ketosis. They aren’t just delicious snacks but can also help you jump start your day, stop hunger and keep you going before your next meal time.
Perfect Keto Nola Bars are especially wonderful for you if you’re always on the go. They’re convenient, and a great option to have when traveling, on a busy day at work, or when going for a run.
How to Enjoy Perfect Keto Nola Bars
Perfect Keto Nola Bars are ready to eat snacks. They can be consumed right from the pack at any time and anywhere.
When to Eat Perfect Keto Nola Bars
Perfect Keto Nola Bars can be consumed any time you want to have a quick snack. It can be on a busy morning when you missed breakfast, between meals, for dessert, during a workout, or any time you feel hungry.
Who Should Eat Perfect Keto Nola Bars
Perfect Keto Nola Bars are for anyone who loves granola bars but also doesn’t want to indulge in almost 20 grams of carbs in just one snack. They are a great option for everyone but are especially wonderful if you:
- Want to curb cravings and stay in ketosis.
- Want to have a quick snack for breakfast.
- Need an energy bar when you are feeling low.
- Need a healthy snack while on a weight loss diet.
- Want to stop hunger while waiting for a meal.
Perfect Keto Nola Bars Macros
Each 32 gram Perfect Keto Nola Bar serving contains:
- 130-150 calories
- 1-3 grams of net carbs
- 12 grams of fat
- 3-6 grams of protein
- 5-8 grams of fiber
How do Perfect Keto Nola Bars Affect Ketosis And Blood Sugar?
Perfect Keto Nola Bars contain very few net carbs thus enabling one to stay in ketosis. They have a very minimal effect on blood sugar levels even when consumed regularly.
What’s Inside Perfect Keto Nola Bars?
The ingredients in Perfect Keto Nola Bars are:
- Organic dark chocolate chips
- MCT oil
- Sea salt
- Cocoa butter
- Soluble tapioca fiber
- Stevia extract
- Mixed tocopherols
All our ingredients are natural, plant based, and provide several health benefits like:
- Almonds are one of the healthiest nuts you can eat which makes them perfect for snacking.
- They contain a variety of nutrients like vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and dietary fiber[*]. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your cells from disease-causing oxidative stress[*].
- Magnesium and phosphorus are very vital minerals for bone health and help in muscle relaxation.
- Studies show that regular consumption of almonds supports good health, particularly that of the heart[*].
- These are very rich in protein, fiber and healthy fat[*].
- They also contain a wide variety of micronutrients like phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- All of these healthy nutrients enable peanuts to offer health benefits like cholesterol control, weight control, and improving overall cardiovascular health[*][*][*].
- Coconut is rich in fiber making it a great snack ingredient that promotes satiety. It also contains several micronutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc[*].
- Coconut is one of the few plant foods rich in saturated fats. Even though the overall debate of saturated fat is still ongoing, the kind in coconuts show great promise in promoting good health[*].
Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil
- Medium chain fatty acids are a type of saturated fat obtained from plants like coconut and palm kernel.
- Your body uses MCTs as a source of energy. Unlike other types of fatty acids, they provide quick energy after eating which is very helpful during and after physical exercise.
- MCTs can also accelerate fat loss by regulating appetite[*].
- Finally, MCTs support cognitive function and health, including during aging[*].
- This is a healthy fat extracted from cocoa beans.
- It’s used in food to lend its signature taste and aroma.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that offer protection from oxidative damage[*].
- Allulose is a natural low-carb and low calorie sweetener.
- It provides a wonderful sweet taste without significantly interfering with blood sugar levels and ketosis.
- This is a sugar alcohol commonly added to food as a low calorie sweetener.
- It’s very good for a keto diet as it’s usually not metabolized by the body thus doesn’t spike blood sugar[*].
- There is some evidence that it also has antioxidant effects that help in reducing oxidative cell damage[*].
- Unlike other sugar alcohols like maltitol, erythritol doesn’t trigger an insulin response.
- The sweetener is also generally better-tolerated. Most people don’t experience bloating, diarrhea, or digestive upset after eating erythritol.
Soluble tapioca fiber
- This is a common food ingredient made from tapioca ─ a cassava plant root extract.
- It acts as a natural binder and has no effect on blood sugar levels. In fact, tapioca fiber has 0 net carbs.
- It boosts the fiber content of food therefore improving satiety. The fiber also helps in lowering blood cholesterol[*].
- It’s a low calorie sweetener extracted from the stevia plant.
- It’s very keto friendly and also offers some health benefits like due to its antioxidant properties[*].
- Some studies even suggest that it helps in maintenance of a healthy weight and helps in weight loss management[*].
What’s Not Inside Perfect Keto Nola Bars
Perfect Keto Nola Bars have 0 grams of added sugars.
Perfect Keto Nola Bars don’t contain any grains like oats, wheat, or rice.
Perfect Keto Nola Bars have no soy, gluten, or milk. The present allergens are peanuts and almonds.
Perfect Keto Nola Bars don’t contain any junk, gum or any other fillers like dextrin or inulin.
Perfect Keto Nola Bars don’t have any artificial flavors. We only use natural ingredients like peanuts, chocolate and coconuts for flavoring.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Perfect Keto Nola Bars different from normal granola bars?
Perfect Keto Nola Bars are designed to suit a healthy ketogenic diet. They not only have a low carb content but are also filled with many health-promoting ingredients like almonds and MCT oil and no grains, added sugar, or fillers.
Unlike other keto bars, Perfect Keto Nola Bars are made using only high quality, whole food natural ingredients that are perfectly mixed to make a perfectly chewy, satisfying and delicious product.
Are Nola bars keto friendly?
Yes, Nola Bars are keto friendly. They have a very low net carb content of 1–3g and have no added sugars.
Unlike traditional granola bars, Nola Bars have no oats and are instead made of other ingredients like almonds and peanuts which are keto friendly.
Do Nola bars need to be refrigerated?
No, Perfect Keto Nola Bars can be stored at room temperature. You can put them in a fridge to restore their texture in case they get heated during shipping. The heat may soften them since they don’t contain any artificial agents to enable them to maintain their shape in high temperatures.
Can I use Nola bars as a meal replacement?
The serving size of Nola bars is quite small and ideal for a snack but not a regular meal replacement. They can, however be part of a well balanced meal as dessert or protein source.
How many Nola bars are in a box?
Every Nola Bar box has 8 bars.
Are Nola Bars worth the price?
Yes, Perfect Keto Nola Bars are made with high quality ingredients and are also very tasty. We ensure that our products don’t compromise on quality or taste which may sometimes make them pricier than other options.
Don’t take our word for it. Listen to what one of our consumers said after trying the bars:
Skorepkr says, “So delish…almost forget it’s actually healthy too! Purchased these coconut chocolate chip bars as part of my search for a “healthier” bar. Super impressed with the ingredients too! Oftentimes bars like this are so healthy, they taste terrible, but these bars are the total opposite…they’re absolutely delish! I’ve been enjoying one in the morning or even as a midday snack when I’m craving something sweet. Highly recommend and will be purchasing more bars in the future. Also looking forward to trying other Perfect Keto products.”