5 Things to Know About Perfect Keto Brownie Mix
- Perfect Keto Brownie Mix is grain-free. It doesn’t contain any grains like wheat, rice, corn, or oats.
- Perfect Keto Brownie Mix is very nutritious with a variety of healthy ingredients like coconut, cocoa, soluble tapioca fiber, and chicory root fiber.
- Each serving of Perfect Keto Brownie Mix contains 1 gram of net carbs, 0.5 grams of fat, and 1 gram of protein. When prepared following our recipe, each serving contains 2 grams of net carbs, 10 grams of fat, and 2 grams of protein.
- Perfect Keto Brownie Mix needs only two extra ingredients to make delicious keto-friendly brownies.
- Perfect Keto Brownie Mix comes in a delicious chocolate fudge flavor.
Why Use Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
Brownies are a classic food that we all love for their comforting chocolatey goodness. However, ordinary brownies are loaded with sugar and barely offer any nutritional value.
Many brownie alternatives have been developed for those that follow a keto diet, however, these are usually filled with non-keto-friendly ingredients such as artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and fillers to increase their bulk. Those that try to use healthy ingredients don’t deliver that same deliciousness we all want in our brownies
We developed Perfect Keto Brownie Mix as a solution to both these problems. Our mix is made with high-quality, clean ingredients, but it is also just as delicious as a regular brownie. It doesn’t contain any added sugars, vegetable oils, or any other artificial fillers
Try the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix to cure your sweet tooth without compromising your blood sugar levels.
How to Enjoy Perfect Keto Brownie Mix
Once you have made your brownies using the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix, you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
When Can I Use the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
When you have the time, use the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix to make a batch of brownies. You can then have your delicious brownies whenever but here are a few recommendations from us:
- In the morning as part of breakfast
- In the afternoon as a snack between meals
- At dinner, as dessert
- At work, for an extra boost in energy
How Can I Use Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
The Perfect Keto Brownie Mix is very easy to use. In about half an hour, your brownies will be ready to eat. The mix can make traditional brownies, brownie cupcakes, or crumbled brownie toppings.
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup of melted butter or coconut oil
- Perfect Keto Brownie Mix
- Preheat the oven to 3500F (176.70C) and grease or line an 8 by 8 pan
- Combine one pouch of the brownie mix, butter or coconut oil, and the eggs in a medium mixing bowl
- Stir until smooth
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the edges are firm. The center will be slightly soft
- Let it cool completely in the pan, and then cut into pieces.
Perfect Keto Brownie Mix Macros
A serving of the Perfect Keto Brownie Dry Mix contains:
- 30 calories
- 2 grams of net carbs
- 0.5 grams of fat
- 1 gram of protein
- 6 grams of dietary fiber
When prepared, one serving of the brownie (1/16) is 38g and its macro content is as follows:
- 120 calories
- 2 grams of net carbs
- 10 grams of fat from the coconut oil or butter
- 2 grams of protein from the eggs, and cocoa
- 6 grams of fiber from the soluble tapioca fiber, and chicory root fiber.
How Does Perfect Keto Brownie Mix Affect Blood Sugar and Ketosis?
Perfect Keto Brownie Mix is very low in net carbs, therefore, it has a very small effect on your blood sugar levels. Eating these brownies, even regularly, won’t kick you out of ketosis.
Who Can Use the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
The Perfect Keto Brownie Mix can be used by anyone who wants to make some delicious brownies. It is especially suitable for you if you:
- Like to have some homemade brownies without taking too much time and energy.
- Want to have a healthier dessert option.
- Want to curb your sugar cravings.
- Want to enjoy brownies without spiking your blood sugar levels or compromising ketosis.
What’s Inside the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
The ingredients in the Perfect Keto brownie mix are:
- Coconut flour
- Cocoa powder
- Soluble tapioca fiber
- Chicory root fiber
- Sea salt
- Monk fruit
- Coconut is a fiber-rich fruit. This flour is one of the reasons the brownie mix contains more fiber than others. Fiber is a key nutrient that supports general body health, particularly gut health[*].
- Coconut also contains several micronutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium, and zinc [*].
- Coconut is rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), which are a type of healthy saturated fats. MCTs, unlike other fats, provide a quick burst of energy after eating. They may also aid weight loss and maintenance by suppressing appetite[*].
- Cocoa powder is the purer and natural form of chocolate. It has two main components: cocoa solids, the main component, and a little bit of cocoa butter.
- Cocoa powder is rich in proteins and polyphenols. Polyphenols are plant compounds that have been found to have health benefits like improved heart health and antioxidant activity[*].
- Some of the polyphenols present in cocoa include catechins, anthocyanidins, and proanthocyanidins.
Soluble Tapioca Fiber
- Soluble tapioca fiber is a keto-friendly sweetener made from cassava plant root extract.
- It acts as a natural binder in food and contains indigestible fiber. It has absolutely 0 net carbs therefore, it has no effect on blood sugar.
- Soluble tapioca fiber greatly increases the fiber content of food and therefore, improves satiety. It also slows down stomach emptying due to its low digestibility, thus, preventing sharp spikes in blood sugar levels after eating[*]
Chicory root fiber
- Chicory root fiber is a type of inulin, which is a soluble fiber. It is obtained from the root of a perennial herbaceous plant known as chicory.
- Chicory root fiber increases the fiber content of food and thus helps to increase satiety, slows digestion, and prevents spiking of your blood sugar.
- Erythritol is a sugar alcohol that is used as a low-calorie low-sugar sweetener with close to 0 net carbs.
- Erythritol is a great low-carb sweetener since most of it isn’t absorbed in the body. For this reason, it has a minimal effect on blood sugar levels[*].
- Erythritol is generally well-tolerated by most people. Unlike other sugar alcohols like maltitol, it rarely causes any digestive symptoms like bloating and diarrhea
- Stevia is a natural sweetener extracted from the stevia plant.
- It is very keto-friendly and doesn’t contain any sugar. It, therefore, has no effect on blood sugar and doesn’t trigger an insulin response in the body[*].
- Stevia may even have some health benefits like supporting cellular health due to its antioxidant properties[*].
- Since it has no calories, it is ideal for those trying to lose or maintain weight.
Monk Fruit Concentrate
- Monk fruit extract is a natural sweetener obtained from monk fruit. Monk fruit is a native Southeast Asian fruit that has been used as a natural remedy for centuries.
- Monk fruit has a minimal effect on blood sugar levels and may also possess some antioxidant properties[*][*].
What’s Not Inside the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
Perfect Keto brownie mix doesn’t have any added sugars such as high fructose corn syrup, honey, or dextrose.
Perfect Keto brownie mix doesn’t have any non-keto sweeteners. All the sweeteners in the mix are very keto-friendly. It doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners like aspartame, sucralose, and saccharin.
All the sweeteners used are low-carb and research has shown them to have no significant effect on blood sugar levels and insulin action. You should therefore not be concerned about staying in ketosis after eating the brownies.
Perfect Keto brownie mix doesn’t contain any soy, wheat, corn, or gluten.
The only potential allergens present are nuts.
All the ingredients in Perfect Keto brownie mix pull their weight. It doesn’t contain any junk, bulking agents, or fillers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Perfect Keto Brownie Mix
Can I eat brownies on keto?
Yes, you can eat brownies while on a keto diet. Some brownies, like the Perfect Keto brownie mix, are made with keto-friendly ingredients and therefore won’t kick you out of ketosis. Always try to read the ingredients list and nutrition label of the brownies to ensure that they support your nutrition goals.
What are keto brownies made of?
Keto brownies are usually made with low-sugar and high-fat ingredients such as coconut flour, cocoa powder, and chicory root fiber. They also have sweeteners like erythritol, stevia, and monk fruit instead of regular sugar. Together, these ingredients make brownies that taste like the real deal but are much healthier for you.
How many carbs are in keto brownies?
The number of carbs in a keto brownie will depend on the brand. Some brands contain more sugar than others, which is why it’s important to always check the nutrition label.
If you’re still looking for the best keto-friendly brownies, our Perfect Keto fudge brownie mix has only 2 grams of net carbs per serving (1 brownie). You can eat up to three brownies without worrying about falling out of ketosis.
How many calories are in sugar-free brownies?
Sugar-free brownies usually contain fewer calories than the sugar versions. This is because they don’t contain added sugar which adds empty calories to your diet. Regular brownies can have up to 500 calories per serving.
Our Perfect Keto Brownie Mix has no added sugars and contains only 120 calories per prepared brownie.
What is in a keto brownie mix?
A good keto brownie mix contains healthy flour substitutes like coconut flour and almond flour as the base ingredient. It shouldn’t contain any high carb flour like corn or wheat flour. Other ingredients you can expect to find in a keto brownie mix include keto-friendly sweeteners, plant fiber, and natural flavors.
How many carbs are in homemade brownies?
The number of carbs in homemade brownies varies depending on what they are made of. If you don’t have the energy or time to make low-carb brownies from scratch, you’ll definitely love using our brownie mix.
If you insist on making your brownies from scratch, we recommend trying our sugar-free avocado brownies with only 2.4 grams of net carbs per serving or our peppermint crunch brownies with only 3 grams of net carbs per serving.
Can I add more sweeteners to the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
We believe the brownie mix is sweet enough but if you prefer something sweeter, feel free to add a keto-friendly sweetener to the recipe. You must however, remember to account for any changes in the nutrition composition if you alter the recipe.
Are keto brownies healthy?
Yes, keto brownies are healthy as long as you make them with the right ingredients. There is no set definition for a ‘healthy food.’ However, most people would agree that healthy food should either support your health or at least not compromise your current health goals.
Compared to regular brownies, keto brownies are definitely healthy. This is because they don’t add any empty calories to your diet. In fact they offer some nutritional value since they use high-fiber flour as the base ingredient.
How long do Perfect Keto Brownies last after baking?
Brownies are best consumed within four days after baking. The brownies don’t last as long without refrigeration because they don’t contain any added sugar to act as a preservative.
Can the Perfect Keto Brownies be refrigerated to last longer?
Yes, the Perfect Keto Brownies can be refrigerated to extend their shelf-life beyond four days.
Can I use an egg substitute with the Perfect Keto Brownie Mix?
Yes, you can use an egg substitute with the brownie mix. Some of the substitutes you can use include coconut oil (1/4 cup of coconut oil for one egg), Greek yogurt, flax egg (1 tablespoon of flax meal mixed with 1 tablespoon of water) or chia seeds mixed with water.
How many servings does each pouch of Perfect Keto Brownie Mix make?
Each pouch of thePerfect Keto Brownie Mix makes a 9”x9” pan with 16 servings (16 brownies).